Hair removal Is one of the most time consuming, expensive and hectic tasks for women. Fortunately, laser hair removal treatment in Pune is one of the most effective and sustainable hair removal treatments, on the contrary to alternate hair removal treatments, like tweezing, shaving, waxing, and electrolysis.
Ideally, laser hair removal treatment is suitable for different skin types. But different skin types may exhibit different results depending on the sensitivity, hair growth and skin complication. Therefore, Skinovate wants to introduce the basics of laser treatment, and some Do’s and Dont’s to you before seeking laser hair removal treatment in Pune for obtaining the best results.
How Does Laser Hair Removal Works?
The laser is high-frequency focussed beams that are pulsed on the targeted hair growth area. The laser beams target and destroys pigmented hair growth. The process is done in extremely controlled conditions by trained experts and technicians, who diligently manoeuvres the suitable frequency beams to achieve desired results without harming the skin, reducing hair growth with subsequent laser hair removal sessions.
Who Can Have laser Hair Removal Treatment?
Laser Hair Removal Treatment in Pune is for a wide range of skin tones. Perhaps, it is a tailored treatment held in sessions to achieve desired results. Therefore, you need to seek a consultation with skin experts who schedules a customised session based on your skin profile. However, the darker skin tone requires intense laser treatment sessions.
Must-Know Do’s And Don’t For Having Laser Treatment.
When you visit your skin expert for laser treatment, your expert will schedule your sessions and instruct you with certain do’s and don’ts to achieve the best results while protecting your skin from harm.
Here is a comprehensive Do and Don’t Table.
1. Always apply an SPF-30 sunscreen to reduce skin tan.
2. Ask your dermatologist about the laser equipment, set frequency or any other modulation used for treatment.
While Having Treatment
3. Wear eye-protecting glasses to protect eyes exposed to laser beams.
4. Use restorative gel recommended by dermatologists.
5. Follow a post-treatment clinical follow-up.
1. Avoid tweezing, electrolysis or waxing at least fifteen days before treatment as it will disturb the skin surface.
2. Do not use heavily perfumed lotions on the skin before treatment.
While Having Treatment
3. Do not hesitate to speak up while having uncomfortable complications during ongoing treatment, for example, itching, burning or heating.
4. Avoid hot showers, Ice-therapy or sauna until two to three days after treatment.
5. Avoid going in direct sun.