Monthly salon visits for hair removal treatment are not only expensive but require time investment too. Plus, strenuous waxing and tweezing exert pressure on our skin, damaging it over time. It’s time to consider a better, almost permanent solution for hair removal. Permanent Hair Removal In Pune is highly adopted these days as it offers various merits compared to other alternative hair removal solutions.
Here is a comprehensive brief on guiding you to seek the best laser hair removal treatment in Pune.
What Is Laser Hair Removal Treatment?
Laser Hair Removal treatment, a cosmetic procedure that utilizes concentrated laser beam rays to eliminate unwanted hair. During the procedure, the light beam that is emitted is absorbed by hair pigment, and the heat damages the hair follicle from where hair grows. The damage either prevents or delays hair regrowth.
The treatment gives an almost permanent solution whose results last long. Normally, you will need multiple sessions of this treatment to get a permanent like solution. The frequency of treatment depends on factors such as your:
- Hair growth
- Complexion of Skin
- Darkness of hair
- Skin’s sensitivity
- Quality of treatment
What Is The Procedure?
The procedure is divided into multiple sessions. Hair growth diminishes with every successive session.
The procedure is as follows:
- The doctor reviews the case history and physically examines it for any skin disorder.
- The doctor or a certified lab technician starts the process. A beam of highly focussed light is focused on the exposed area. The hair follicle absorbs the laser beam of light.
- The process is repeated several times intermittently in stringent supervision.
- The results cannot be expected in one go. The procedure completes in cycle with before and aftercare of the procedure. Typically, it takes 4-6 months times for complete hair removal, held in multiple sessions.
Precautions To Be Taken Before Treatment
The doctor will ask for:
- The doctor will ask to avoid direct sun exposure at least six weeks after and before the treatment and apply SPF-30
- The doctor may prescribe a cream giving a bleaching effect to minimize skin tan, if any.
- Avoid any other hair removal treatment.
- Avoid blood-thinning medication.
After Procedure Precautions
The doctor will ask for:
- Avoiding stepping out in direct sunlight. Apply SPF-30 creams even at home.
- Avoid bleaching creams.
- On facing discomfort, immediately after the procedure, apply an ice -pack on the affected area.
Is Laser Hair Removal Better Than Other Hair Removal Alternative Methods?
- Compared to other alternative methods such as waxing, electrolysis, or shaving, it works on the hair without affecting the skin.
- The permanent hair loss results are quite predictable, uniform, and promising after 6-7 sessions of treatment.
- The laser pulsed over an area that covers several hair strands ; Hence it is time-saving.
- Unlike other alternatives in which hair growth is recurring, laser treatment stunts the hair growth, and even in the case of regrowth, the unwanted hair is thinner.
Who Can Have The Treatment
Women and even men, who do not have skin complications, may start this from the early twenties. Certain points must be kept in mind as:
- Consult a dermatologist before taking up treatment.
- Do a thorough analysis of the clinic providing the treatment.
- Take your skin score analysis, and ask for possible risks in the procedure, if any.
What Is The Cost Of The Treatment
It is an expensive and elective treatment. The cost may differ from fifty thousand rupees to lakhs depending on the clinic, and treatment demanded. It is imperative to do a brief study of the budget and collect the details insurance could reimburse, if possible, before enrolling for laser treatment.
Laser Hair Removal treatment rarely shows contraindications in risk form such as:
- Changes in Skin Texture
A Word From Our Expert
Skin is the largest and the most sensitive organ of the body. Laser Hair Removal treatment is a completely elective treatment. Still, over the last decade, demand for laser hair removal treatments has increased, and every subsequent year, more people are enrolling in permanent Laser Hair Removal Treatment in Pune. People have their reasons, but the most prominent reasons being time-saving and a permanent solution that does not damage the skin.
Skinovate has been providing promising results to people for years. Our diligent team pulses the beam delicately over the skin to ensure ‘zero damage “ to the skin. We provide a range of skin treatment that addresses different skin problems, making you more youthful and beautiful. For a quality treatment that enhances your beauty, get in touch with team Skinovate.