Stretch Mark Removal
Stretch Mark Removal
What Causes Stretch Marks?
What is the Treatment For Stretch Mark Removal?
The treatments involve:
Tretinoin Cream: The application of the tretinoin-based cream helps in getting rid of stretch marks. The tretinoin cream works effectively on blemishes produced by sunburn, pregnancy, and many other scars. Though it should not be used during pregnancy, it is not very effective for old stretch marks.
Microdermabrasion: In this treatment, micro-crystal is blown on the skin using a hand-held device. The process gently scrapes the uneven skin, tones it to regular and even color, and hence helps in stretchmarks removal. This is effective for old-scars.
Pulsed Dye Laser Therapy: Laser therapy is a kind of skin-renewal therapy. The laser pulses boost collagen production and remodel the underlying skin. It is most productive for new stretch marks scars.
What Types Of Stretch Marks Can Be Treated?
Our treatment of stretch mark removal in Pune is effective for stretch marks caused due to:
- Weight gain
- Skin changes due to body contouring
How Is The Stretch Mark Removal Treatment Performed?
Depending upon the severity of the problem, either Q-switch or CO2 Laser machines are employed at Skinovate to treat for stretch mark removal in Pune. The laser beam targeted at the stretch mark region heals it by inducing new collagen production. As a result, all the irregularities associated with the pigmentation are removed, and as a result, skin resumes its natural color and texture.
This is a minimally invasive treatment that aims at aesthetic augmentation of the skin.
This is absolutely a safe practice. It requires multiple sessions for complete treatment, and within five sessions, up to 70% of the stretch marks can be reduced.
How To Decide Whether I Am A Good Candidate?
Why Choose Skinovate For Stretch Mark Removal In Pune?
The duration of treatment depends on several factors such as
- Quality of Skin – If the skin is flabby, the treatment may take longer as it will take time to boost collagen production and lighten to subside those stretch marks.
- Skin Color- Usually, the stretch marks are more visible in dark-colored skin. The stretch marks form a band of light-colored marks that do not go away easily and takes time to subside.
- Type Of Stretch Marks – The old stretch marks do not go away easily, and their skin experts might have to turn to another remedy such as microdermabrasion to treat the old stretch marks completely.
- Note- The skin rejuvenation system varies from person to person. The number of sessions depends on the above factors. However, one session does not last more than 30-40 minutes.