Liposuction in Pune
What is Non- Surgical Liposuction?
- Ultrasound-Assisted Liposuction
- Radiofrequency Target heating
- Alternate Rapid cooling and heating fat cells
- Laser Technology
What is Ultrasonic Liposuction?
Why Is Ultrasonic Liposuction Performed?
- It provides better precision in fat cell removal.
- It easily removes fibrous fat, or “fat rolls,” which are challenging to remove otherwise.
- It offers better contraction of the skin.
- It does not disturb or damage nerves and tissues adjacent to the targeted fat cells.
Who Is A Good Candidate For Ultrasonic Liposuction?
How Is Ultrasonic Liposuction Performed?
- First, the treating doctor marks boundary lines and circles over the skin.
- Now, the ultrasound device is placed on the target area, and ultrasound waves directly target the underlying fat cells at a specific frequency.
- These ultrasonic waves vigorously vibrate the fat tissues, rupturing their cell walls and liquefying them.
- Once the necessary amount of fat cells are liquefied, a deep level of massage will be given to the treated area towards the nearest lymphatic glands. For example, if the tummy is the treatment area, then the deep level of massage is given to the nearest lymph glands, similarly, if breast or arms are target areas then massage is given to the nearest respective axillary lymphatic glands.
Typically, the procedure lasts for thirty minutes to two hours, depending upon the patient’s condition. Before performing the procedure, all health parameters and medical history are checked to avoid the consequences of a counter-reactionary course of procedure on the body.
It is a non-invasive procedure not requiring anesthesia to numb the targeted portions, but in some cases, it may be used.
What Are The Benefits Of Non-Invasive Fat Reduction?
Non-invasive fat reduction has many benefits :
- It gives better contour- Compared to traditional liposuction that aims for weight loss, this method targets fat loss without sagging skin. Hence, people get better-toned skin after the procedure.
- It takes shorter than surgical Liposuction treatment- Compared to surgical and traditional liposuction, It takes a shorter time of thirty minutes to two hours per session, depending on the patients’ weight and BMI.
- The person can resume normal activities almost immediately after the procedure- Since it is non-invasive, one does not need to rest as advised in traditional liposuction. Hence, one can get back to work immediately after the ultrasonic liposuction.
- No need for anesthesia – Anesthesia is administered to numb the portion to be incised. Since it does not involve any incisions, anesthesia is not required in major cases, except for a few.
- A safe and effective method- It is a safe and effective way to fat loss. The fat is lost with gradual consecutive rounds of ultrasonic liposuction; hence the fat loss is permanent.
- Does not require an incision- The marking is made to maintain the accuracy for fat removal from particular portions without incising them. The ultrasonic waves are so strong that they liquefy the fat accumulated in a place which is later eliminated by the body’s metabolic process.
- The results are long-lasting with the maintenance of a healthy lifestyle- The process intends to enhance contour and give better-toned skin, by melting the fat underneath the skin. It is important that a person follows a healthy diet and exercise to prevent fat reaccumulation.
What To Expect After Ultrasonic Liposuction
You may expect
- Some swelling and bruises that subside within the next few weeks.
- Since it is performed as an outpatient procedure, you’ll be able to go home right away.
- The longevity of results from Liposuction highly depends on your body weight. Hence, the results will last as long as you stay fit and not put on excess weight.
Frequently Asked Questions
To choose the right clinic, you must consider the following things:
- Check and compare the online results of various non-invasive liposuction.
- Check for the qualification, technology, methods, and success rates of the procedure for a particular clinic.
- Book a consultation, and ask your doubts from the concerned team regarding the liposuction.