Aging is an inevitable, gradual process. The texture of skin changes or rather ages as we age. It happens due to a reduction in collagen production in the skin, responsible for keeping skin supple and bouncy. Collagen refers to the protein synthesized in the skin’s connective tissues that maintain the skin’s structure. So, loss of collagen collapses skin’s structure and leads to wrinkles, crow’s feet, and volume loss in the cheeks and under the eyes.
Although aging is a natural process, many people opt for cosmetic procedures to retain youthfulness in the skin. Treatments like Botox, Fillers, and Thread can help in minimizing wrinkles and fine lines effectively with zero to minimal side effects.
Some of the detailed facts about these cosmetic procedures, as what they are and how they help, are:
However, botox injections are subject to judicious usage by certified skilled practitioners in just the right quantity with precision, or otherwise, its extensive usage can have adverse consequences. For example, the patients will struggle to express any emotion on their faces. You may have seen celebrities who find it difficult to smile and mostly give a “frozen look” in front of the camera.
Hence, we invest time and resources in recruiting a skilled team who can perform Botox treatment in Pune to pass on the best results to those having botox treatment with us. Other cosmetic alternative facelift treatments such as also fillers and threads are also available. Here is a brief about them.
Benefits of Botox Treatment
The botox treatment, apart from cosmetic treatment, helps to treat a wide range of problems such as
- It helps treat twitching eyes and muscular spasms around the eye.
- It helps treats excess sweat problems, called hyperhydrosis. Many times, excess sweating can irritate you and make your friends uncomfortable. The botox acts as a shield for sweat glands, thus preventing excessive sweating.
- It is also helpful in reducing migraine pain. However, It must be noted that a botox drug cannot stop a migraine, instead manages its symptoms, such as sensitivity to light nausea.
- It helps patients with Bells Palsy. In disorder, the muscles become paralyzed in one side, straining the muscle and giving painful experience. Botox relaxes muscles on the dominant paralyzed side.
How Is Botox Procedure Done?
Who is a Good Candidate For The Botox Procedure?
If you have any of the above problems, or if any of the below-given symptoms persist, you can schedule an appointment with our specialist to confirm whether you are the right candidate for botox treatment in Pune. Typically, most people are eligible for botox unless they have multiple health issues. Some of the symptoms indicating you are a suitable candidate for botox treatment are as follows:
- Skin disorders
- Asymmetry in face
- Drooping skin
- Twitching eyelids
- Weakness in targeted muscles